LAST UPDATED: 28 Jul 2023
Information We Collect
We may collect and process personal data about you because you give it to us, because other people give that data to us (e.g. third-party service providers that we use to help operate our business) or because it is publicly available. The personal data we process may include your name, email address, postal address, IP address, telephone number, date of birth, payment information, and any other information of a personal nature that you choose to provide to us.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the products and services you have requested;
- To communicate with you about your use of our services;
- To handle customer service requests;
- To protect our rights or property;
- To comply with legal requirements;
- To offer new products and services that may be of interest to you;
- To process payments for our products and services.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006;
- Trusted service providers who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
You have the right to request access to, correction or deletion of, the personal information we hold about you. You also have the right to object to certain types of processing, to request restriction of processing, to withdraw your consent and to data portability. If you have any questions about how we handle your personal information, or if you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [email protected].